- Where are the company's shares listed?
- Redknee shares are listed on the Toronto Stock Exchange (TSX).
- What is Redknee's share symbol / stock ticker?
- Redknee is listed under the symbol RKN.
- Who are Redknee's main customers?
Redknee's customer base consists of more than 200 service providers in over 90 countries. Redknee's customers include; AT&T, Bakrie Telecom, Bell, Digicel Group in Latin America and South Pacific, Indosat, O2 Germany, O2 Ireland, O2 UK, Orange, Safaricom, Smart Telecom, T-Mobile USA, TSTT, Vodafone, and Zain.
- What institutions currently write research on Redknee?
- The list of institutions is available on the Analysts page.
- What is Redknee's financial year end?
- Redknee's financial year ends September 30th.
- How can I contact or request information on Redknee?
Via the Redknee Contact Investor Relations web page.
- What is Redknee's country of incorporation?
- Who are Redknee's key advisors?
Blake, Cassels & Gaydon LLP
Commerce Court West
P.O. Box 25
199 Bay Street, 28th Floor
Auditors of the Company:
Yonge Corporate Centre
4100 Yonge Street, Suite 200